Ken Loach InterviewIn this interview Ken Loach speaks of his beginnings in television and shares his inspirations and favourite movies.
- Theme/Ennio morricone from 'The battle of algiers'
- Main theme/Leiberman&heiblum from 'The golden dream'
- Main theme/Alessandro cicognini from 'Bicycle thieves'
- La ronde waltz/Oscar straus from 'La ronde'
- Main theme/Jiri sust from 'Closely observed trains'
- When i’m cleaning windows/George formby from 'Keep your seats please'
- Theme/Matial solal from 'A bout de souffle'
- Ending theme/Unknown composer from 'The red and the white'
- Fugue in g minor/J.s.bach from 'Tree of wooden clogs'
- Theme des vacances/Georges delerue from 'Jules et jim'
- End theme by evzen illin/Unknown composer from 'Loves of a blonde'
Hugo HaasIn this show we look at the career of Hugo Haas, Hollywood's first true cinema auteur.
- My bel ami/Diana shaw from 'The private affairs of bel ami'
- Opening theme/Mischa spoliansky from 'King solomon's mines'
- Opening/Harold burns from 'Pickup'
- Chopin nocturne/Hugo haas from 'Strange fasination'
- Opening/Václav divina from 'One girl's confession'
- Opening/Ernest gold from 'The other woman'
- What good will it do me?/Ella may morse from 'Hit and run'
- Warm and tender/Johnny mathis from 'Lizzie'
Franc Roddam InterviewThis interview with Franc Roddam reveals the Quadrophenia director's favourite film music.
- The sorcerer's apprentice/Paul dukas from 'Fantasia'
- Isn't it romantic/Richard rodgers and lorenz hart from 'Love me tonight'
- Love reign o'er me/The who from 'Quadraphinia'
- ThÈme romantique/Maurice jarre from 'Les yeux sans visage'
- As time goes by/Doey wilson from 'Casablanca'
- Main theme/Elmer bernstein from 'Sweet smell of success'
- Alright now/Free from 'War party'
- Main theme/Angelo badalamenti from 'Mulholland drive'
- Knockin' on heaven's door/Bob dylan from 'Billy the kid'
- ThÈme des vacances/Georges delerue from 'Jules et jim'
- Do not forsake me/Tex ritter from 'High noon'
Greta GarboThis show tells the fascinating story of cinema's most enigmatic female star Greta Garbo.
- Opening titles music/William axt from 'Anna christie' (1930)
- Leiberstraum no.3/Franz liszt from 'Inspiration' (1931)
- Romance in eb major opus 44 no.1/Anton rubenstein from 'Susan lenox' (1931)
- Mata hari entrance music/William axt from 'Mata hari' (1931)
- Kunsterleben walzer opus 316/Johann strauss ii from 'Grand hotel' (1932)
- Walse tzigane/F.d.marchetti from 'As you desire me' (1932)
- Score/Herbert stothart from 'Queen christina' (1933)
- Nocturne in eb major opus 9 no.2/Frederic chopin from 'Camille' (1936)
- L’internationale/Pierre de guyter from 'Ninotchka' (1939)
- Opening titles music/Werner heymann from 'Ninotchka' (1939)
John Kisch InterviewIn this interview John Kisch talks about the history of Black Cinema and the Separate Cinema archive.
- Caldonia/Louis jordan from 'Caldonia' (1945)
- Ol' man river/Paul robeson from 'Showboat' (1936)
- To sir with love/Lulu from 'To sir with love' (1967)
- In the heat of the night/Ray charles from 'In the heat of the night' (1957)
- Stormy weather/Lena horne from 'Stormy weather' (1943)
- Don't get around much anymore/Duke ellington from 'No way out' (1950)
- Theme from shaft/Isaac hayes from 'Shaft' (1971)
- Round midnight/Herbie hancock from 'Round midnight' (1986)
- Opening music/Terence blanchard from 'Harriet' (2019)
- Little child runnin' wild/Curtis mayfield from 'Superfly' (1972)
Gambling in FilmIn this episode we look at films set in the world of gambling.
- La golondrina/Olympia delgado from 'Bordertown' (1935)
- It looks like rain in cherry blossom lane/Ambrose and his orchestra from 'Any number can play' (1949)
- I don’t want to walk without you/Trudie stevens from 'Dark city' (1950)
- Opening titles music/Herman stein from 'Mister cory' (1957)
- The cincinatti kid/Ray charles from 'The cincinatti kid' (1965)
- Main titles music/David raksin from 'A big hand for the little lady' (1966)
- The entertainer/Marvin hamlisch from 'The sting' (1973)
- Main titles music/Jerry fielding from 'The gambler' (1974)
- Why don’t you do right, get me some money too/Peggy lee from 'Bugsy' (1991)
- Christmas medley/Frankie avalon from 'Hard eight' (1996)
- Opening theme music/The insects from 'Owning mahowney' (2003)
BombshellsIn this episode we look at some outstanding films from movie bombshells.
- Main titles music/Alex north from 'The misfits' (1961)
- Theme/Rene cloerec from 'En cas de malheur' (1958)
- Tread softly stranger/Jim dale from 'Tread softly stranger' (1958)
- You are mine/Vince carson from 'The burglar' (1957)
- Bury me not on the lone prairie/Carl t. sprague not from 'The outlaw' (1953)
- La strada nel bosco/Cugini di montagna not from 'Two women' (1960)
- Finale/Nina rota from 'Le dolce vita' (1960)
- Just the same old line/Nico fidenco from 'Girl with a suitcase' (1961)
- The things i love/Carole landis from 'I wake up screaming' (1941)
- Opening titles music/Enzo masetti from 'Woman of rome' (1954)
- Opening titles music/Miklos rosza from 'East side, west side' (1949)
- Unknown/Square dancing band from 'East side, west side' (1949)
Marlene DietrichThis show looks at the magical career of Marlene Dietrich.
- Falling in love again/Marlene dietrich from 'The blue angel'
- What am i bid for my apple/Marlene dietrich from 'Morocco'
- Three sweethearts have i/Marlene dietrich from 'The devil is a woman'
- Awake in a dream/Marlene dietrich from 'Desire'
- The boys in the back room/Marlene dietrich from 'Destry rides again'
- Hungarian rhapsody no 1/Franz liszt from 'Golden earrings'
- The laziest girl in town/Marlene dietrich from 'Stage fright'
- Get away young man/Marlene dietrich from 'Rancho notorious'
- I may never go home anymore/Marlene dietrich from 'Witness for the prosecution'
Lee MarvinIn this episode we look at the career of a Hollywood great, Lee Marvin.
- Opening music/Cyril mockridge from 'You're in the navy now (1951)'
- Seven men from now/Henry vars from 'Even men from now (1956)'
- Main titles theme/Andre previn from 'Bad day at black rock (1955)'
- Caine mutiny march/Max sterner from 'The caine mutiny (1954)'
- The beetle/Shorty rogers from 'The wild one (1953)'
- Main theme/Stanley wilson from 'The m squad (1957)'
- The man who shot liberty valence/Gene pitney from 'The man who shot liberty valence (1962)'
- Cat ballou/Nat king cole from 'Cat ballou (1965)'
- Theme/Maurice jarre from 'The professionals (1966)'
- Theme/Frank de vol from 'The dirty dozen (1967)'
- The way to heaven/Johnny mandel from 'Point blank (1967)'
- Wanderin' star/Lee marvin from 'Paint your wagon (1969)'
Richard FleischerIn this program we look at the career of Richard Fleischer, an outstanding but under-rated director.
- You'll know/Jane russell from 'His kind of woman' (1951)
- A whale of a tale/Kirk douglas from '20,000 leagues under the sea' (1954)
- Stephanie-gavotte op. 312/Alfons czibulka from 'The girl in the red velvet swing' (1955)
- Theme/Mario nascimbene from 'The vikings' (1958)
- Theme/Lionel newman[jack pleis] from 'Compulsion' (1959)
- Score/Maurice jarre from 'The big gamble' (1961)
- Score/Leonard rosenman from 'Fantastic voyage' (1966)
- When i look in your eyes/Rex harrison from 'Doctor doolittle' (1967)
- Theme/John dankworth from '10 rillington place' (1970)
- Peer gynt: morning/Edvard grieg from 'Soylent green' (1973)
- The eyes of love/Quincy jones from 'The don is dead' (1973)
- Theme/Charles bernstein from 'Mr. majestyk' (1974)
- Born in this time/Muddy waters from 'Mandingo' (1975)
- America/Neil diamond from 'The jazz singer' (1980)
Debbie Harry InterviewThis program is an interview with Debbie Harry discussing her acting roles and favourite film music.
- Waiting for the miracle/Leonard cohen from 'Natural born killers'
- La saraghin/Nino rota from '81/2'
- Beat brothers/What is fight club? from 'Fight club'
- O nossa amour/Uiz bonfa & antonio carlos jobim from 'Black orpheus'
- Theme/Anton karas from 'The third man'
- Theme/Bernard herrmann from 'Taxi driver'
- Performance/Merry clayton and jack nitzsche from 'Performance'
- Calling you/Javetta steele from 'Baghdad cafe'
Michael CurtizThis episode is about Michael Curtiz, the most prolific director in Hollywood history.
- To my mammy/Al jolson from 'Mammy'
- The sidewalks of new york/Charles lawlor from 'Angels with dirty faces'
- Yankee doodle boy/James cagney from 'Yankee doodle dandy'
- God bless america/Kate smith from 'This is the army'
- Let's do it/Jane wyman from 'Night and day'
- Its magic/Doris day from 'Romance on the high seas'
- With a song in my heart/Harry james from 'Man with a horn'
- White christmas/Bing crosby, danny kaye from 'White christmas'
- King creole/Elvis presley from 'King creole'
- The comancheros theme/Alma burnstein from 'Comancheros theme'
- As time goes by/Dooley wilson from 'Casablanca'
Against TypeThis episode is a collection of films starring actors playing unfamiliar roles.
- Man with a harmonica/Ennio morricone from 'Once upon a time in the west' (1966)
- Main theme/Ron goodwin from 'Deadly strangers' (1975)
- My reverie/Larry clinton from 'One hour photo' (2002)
- Overture/Ernest gold from 'Judgement at nuremburg' (1961)
- Opening titles music/Alberto colombo from 'Black hand' (1950)
- Give my shoes to cousin helen/Doye o'dell from 'Tight spot' (1955)
- Opening titles music/George duning from 'The dark past' (1948)
- I can't get started/Bunny berigan from 'Save the tigers' (1973)
- Incidental music/Lalo schifrin from 'Charley varrick' (1973)
- When johnny comes marching home again/Adam faith from 'Never let go' (1960)
- Incidental music/Carter burwell from 'The spanish prisoner' (1997)
- Space age love song/A flock of seagulls from 'Monster' (2003)
Lana TurnerThis program traces the fascinating career of larger than life Lana Turner. Narrated by Dr John Cooper Clarke
- I wish i was in dixie's land/Morton gould from 'They won't forget'
- Nightmare/Artie shaw from 'Every other inch a lady'
- My melancholy baby/Benny goodman from 'Johnny eager'
- Guadalajara/Xavier cougat from 'Weekend at the waldorf'
- Opening score/George bassman from 'The postman always rings twice'
- Main theme/Jimmy dorsey from 'Green dolphin street'
- Main theme/Percy faith (david raksin) from 'The bad and the beautiful'
- Main theme/Hugo friedhofer from 'The rains of ranchipur'
- Theme/Franz waxman from 'Peyton place'
- Imitation of life/Earl grant from 'Imitation of life'
- Where love has gone/Jack jones from 'Where love has gone'
The Definite ArticleThis episode is a selection of some of the outstanding films whose titles have used the definitive article, such as Aronofskys' The Wrestler and Kubricks' The Killing.
- Incidental music/Gerald fried from 'The killing' (1956)
- Main theme/Maurice jarre from 'The collector' (1965)
- Plaisir d'amour/Martini & florian from 'The heiress' (1949)
- Theme/John barry from 'The appointment' (1969)
- Autumn leaves/Miles davis & john coltrane from 'The score' (2002)
- Theme/Jerry fielding from 'The gauntlet' (1977)
- Dang me/Roger miller from 'The mule' (2018)
- Opening titles music/Hans j. salter from 'The web' (1947)
- Opening titles music/Frank skinner from 'The suspect' (1944)
- Brutal/New order from 'The beach' (2001)
- Opening titles music/Bronislau kaper from 'The stranger' (1946)
- The wrestler/Bruce springsteen from 'The wrestler' (2008)
Cecil B. DeMilleWe celebrate our one year anniversary with a look at Cecil B. De Mille's extraordinary career.
- Opening titles music/Herbert stothart from 'The squawman' (1931)
- Live and love today/Ben selvin from 'Madame satan' (1930)
- Trailer/Cecil b. de mille from 'Cleopatra' (1934)
- Opening titles music/Rudolph kopp from 'Cleopatra' (1934)
- Opening titles music/Korngold & leipold from 'Union pacific' (1939)
- Suite/Victor young from 'Samson and delilah' (1949)
- Suite/Elmer bernstein from 'The ten commandments' (1956)
- Dream lover/Victor young from 'The greatest show on earth' (1952)
- Main titles theme/Victor young from 'The greatest show on earth' (1952)
Brian Eno InterviewBrian Eno talks about his favourite film music in this revealing & fascinating interview.
- Theme/Nino rota from 'Juliette of the spirits'
- Women of ireland/The chieftains from 'Barry lyndon'
- Theme/Miles davis from 'Lift to the scaffold'
- Ubu gowele/Abafana baseqhudeni from 'Rhythm of resistance'
- The farmer & the cowboy/Gordon macrae & gene nelson from 'Oklahoma'
- Moon river/Audrey hepburn from 'Breakfast at tiffany's'
- Final sunset/Brian eno from 'Sebastiane'
- Hobbak morr/Samira tawfik from 'Desert romance'
- Deep blue day/Brian eno from 'Trainspotting'
- Elvis presley/Didja ever? from 'Gi blues'
- I am deranged/David bowie from 'Lost highway'
- Both sides now/Joni mitchell from 'Love actually'
TomorrowsIn this episode we'll look at some of the excellent films using the word 'Tomorrow' in the title.
- Opening titles music/Carmen dragon from 'Kiss tomorrow goodbye' (1950)
- Theme/Roy budd from 'Tomorrow never comes' (1978)
- La partita di pallone/Rita pavone from 'Yesterday, today & tomorrow' (1963)
- Incidental music/John fox from 'Give us tomorrow' (1978)
- All men are evil/Mae barnes &harry belafonte from 'Odds against tomorrow' (1959)
- Hey doc/Cab calloway from 'Tomorrow is another day' (1951)
- When the red, red, robin.../Susan haywood from 'I'll cry tomorrow' (1955)
- Incidental music/Irwin stahl from 'Tomorrow' (1972)
- Blue moon/Ella fitzgerald from 'There's always tomorrow' (1955)
- Hold back tomorrow/Uncredited from 'Hold back tomorrow' (1955)
- Skating in central park/Modern jazz quartet from 'Odds against tomorrow' (1959)
Roy ScheiderRoy Scheider: we look at the successful career of the archetypal actor of the 1970's
- Sugar in the rain/Sid ramin from 'Stiletto' (1969)
- Love theme/Michael small from 'Klute' (1971)
- Everybody gets to go to the moon/The 3 degrees from 'The french connection' (1971)
- Incidental music/Ennio morricone from 'L’attentat' (1972)
- Incidental music/Michel legrand from 'The outside man' (1972)
- Opening titles music/Don ellis from 'The seven-ups' (1973)
- You’re having my baby/Paul anka feat. odia coates from 'Jaws' (1975)
- Theme/Michael small from 'Marathon man' (1976)
- Betrayal theme/Tangerine dream from 'Sorcerer' (1977)
- On broadway/George benson from 'All that jazz' (1979)
- Five long years/Muddy waters from 'The rainmaker' (1997)
Hedy LamarrThe most beautiful girl in Hollywood, also the inventor of bluetooth.
- C'est la vie/Charles boyer from 'Algiers (1938)'
- Ai tuoi piedi son/Puccinni/manon lescaut from 'Lady of the tropics (1939)'
- I'm always chasing rainbows/Judy garland from 'Ziegfeld girl (1941)'
- 3 o'clock in the morning/Hedy lamarr from 'Hm pulham esq (1941)'
- Uncredited song/Uncredited singer from 'The conspirators (1944)'
- Till you return/Claire trevor from 'Crossroads (1942)'
- Main theme/Victor young from 'Samson & delilah (1949)'
- Just a moment more/Hedy lamarr from 'My favourite spy (1958)'
- Score/Guiseppe becca from 'Ecstasy (1933)'
Philip K DickIn this episode we explore the film adaptations of Philip K Dick, scifi writer responsible for 'Blade Runner', and possibly the most influential writer of the 20th century.
- Score/Vangelis from 'Bladerunner' (1982)
- Score/Jerry goldsmith from 'Total recall' (1992)
- Hard luck solution/Lulu hughes from 'Screamers' (1995)
- Boom boom/John lee hooker from 'Impostor' (2001)
- Soundtrack suite/John williams from 'Minority report' (2002)
- Opening titles music/John powell from 'Paycheck' (2003)
- Little blue flowers/Grahame reynolds from 'A scanner darkly' (2006)
- Strange brew/Cream from 'Next' (2007)
- Fate/Thomas newmann from 'The adjustment bureau' (2011)
- End titles music/Vangelis from 'Bladerunner' (1982)
Tuesday WeldThe subject of this episode is Tuesday Weld, the star who began supporting her family aged four and had a nervous breakdown aged nine.
- You can’t catch me/Chuck berry from 'Rock, rock, rock' (1956)
- In my way/Elvis presley from 'Wild in the country' (1961)
- Main titles theme/Henry mancini from 'Soldier in the rain' (1963)
- Theme/Lalo schifrin from 'The cincinatti kid' (1965)
- The thunderer/John philip sousa from 'Pretty poison' (1968)
- Someone to watch over me/Dinah shore from 'A safe place' (1971)
- Try me, i know we can make it/Donna summer from 'Looking for mr. goodbar' (1977)
- Who’ll stop the rain/Creedence clearwater revival from 'Who’ll stop the rain' (1978)
- Confrontation/Craig safan from 'Thief' (1981)
- Poverty/Ennio morricone from 'Once upon a time in america' (1984)
- The best way to get famous is to run away/Charles bukowski freeway from 'Falling down' (1996)
Mick Southworth InterviewAn interview with Mich Southworth, celebrated UK film distributor with over 30 years experience at the top of the film industry.
- Main theme/John barry from 'Zulu' (1964)
- All along the watchtower/Jimi hendrix from 'Withnail & i' (1987)
- Main theme/Dmitri tiomkin from 'It’s a wonderful life' (1946)
- Tubular bells/Mike oldfield from 'The exorcist' (1973)
- Take my breath away/Berlin from 'Top gun' (1986)
- Lust for life/Iggy pop from 'Trainspotting' (1996)
- Here we go round/Traffic from 'Here we go round the mulberry bush' (1968)
- Main theme/Ennio morricone from 'Cinema paradiso' (1988)
- When you’re strange/The doors from 'When you’re strange' (2009)
- Main theme/Ennio morricone from 'Once upon a time in america' (1984)
- Main theme/Nino rota from 'Godfather 2' (1974)
San Francisco in FilmSome of the films that have used the city’s unique qualities as a location.
- Title theme/Patrick williams from 'The streets of san francisco'
- Audio clip/Bette davis from 'Fog over frisco'
- San francisco/Jeanette macdonald from 'San francisco'
- Oh! susannah/Richard crooks from 'The sisters'
- Too marvellous for words/Jo stafford from 'Dark passage'
- Main theme/Sol kaplan from 'The house on telegraph hill'
- Main theme/Berhard herrman from 'Vertigo'
- Main theme/Henry mancini from 'Experiment in terror'
- Main theme/Elmer bernstein from 'Birdman of alcatraz'
- The way to heaven/Johnny mandel from 'Point blank'
- Main theme/Lalschiffrin from 'Dirty harry'
- Part of score/Jack nitszche from 'Hardcore'
- Title theme/Patrick williams from 'The streets of san francisco'
Lucky SevensMany great films have been made which feature the number seven in their titles and in this program we look at a selection.
- Whistle while you work/Snow white from 'Snow white & the seven dwarfs' (1937)
- Piano sonata no.14 in c# minor/Beethoven from 'The seventh victim' (1943)
- Four seasons summer/Antonio vivaldi from 'The seventh juror' (1962)
- Dies irae, dies illa/Uncredited from 'The seventh seal' (1957)
- End titles music/Don ellis from 'The seven-ups' (1973)
- Samurai theme/Fumio hayasaka from 'The seven samurai' (1954)
- Bless your beautiful hide/Howard keel from 'Seven brides for seven brothers' (1954)
- Seven servants/Gato barbieri from 'Seven servants' (1996)
- Opening titles music/Frank skinner from 'House of the seven gables' (1940)
- My kind of town/Frank sinatra from 'Robin & the seven hoods' (1964)
- In the beginning/The statler brothers from 'Seven' (1995)
- The desert/Howard shore from 'Seven' (1995)
British 60’s ClassicsThis is a collection of classic British films from the 60's, a rich period for film-making in the UK.
- A hard day’s night/The beatles from 'A hard day’s night' (1964)
- Main titles theme/Georges de le rue from 'The pumpkin eater' (1964)
- Poor love/Donovan from 'Poor cow' (1967)
- Brahms no.1 piano concerto/Ity of london sinfonia from 'The l-shaped room' (1962)
- Incidental music/John dankworth from 'Morgan!' (1966)
- Georgy girl/The seekers from 'Georgy girl' (1966)
- Main titles music/John addison from 'Girl with green eyes' (1964)
- The frightened city/The shadows from 'The frightened city' (1961)
- Theme tune/Ron grainer from 'A kind of loving' (1962)
- Incidental music/Jean-michel damase from 'Term of trial' (1962)
- Main theme/David lee from 'The very edge' (1961)
- Theme music/Stanley baker from 'Hell is a city' (1960)
Laurence HarveyCold, good looking & louche: this is the Lawrence Harvey story, an actor whose rise coincided with the new British cinema of the 60's
- Twilight woman/49th parallel from 'Twilight women' (1952)
- Main titles theme/Georges auric from 'The good die young' (1954)
- Ich hab’ noch einen koffer in berlin/Marlene dietrich from 'I am a camera' (1955)
- Main titles theme/Mario nascimbene from 'Room at the top' (1959)
- The shrine on the second floor/Cliff richard from 'Expresso bongo' (1959)
- The green leaves of summer/Frankie avalon from 'The alamo' (1960)
- Gloria’s theme/Bronislav kaper from 'Butterfield 8' (1960)
- Theme/David amram from 'He manchurian candidate' (1962)
- Walk on the wild side/Brook benton from 'Walk on the wild side' (1962)
- Main titles theme/Johnny dankworth from 'Darling' (1965)
- Main theme/Elmer bernstein from 'Summer and smoke' (1961)
- Main titles music/Ron grainger from 'The running man' (1963)
- Opening titles music/Quincy jones from 'A dandy in aspic' (1968)
- Incidental music/Ennio morricone from 'L’assoluto naturale' (1968)
Sir David Puttnam InterviewArguably, the most successful British movie producer talks of his lifelong love of cinema, his illustrious career and his inspirations.
- When you wish upon a star/Cliff edwards from 'Pinocchio' (1940)
- Main theme/Mario nascimbene from 'The vikings' (1960)
- End theme/Leonard rosenman from 'East of eden' (1955)
- Title music/Henry mancini from 'Breakfast at tiffany's' (1961)
- Theme with trumpet/Georges delerue from 'Day for night' (1973)
- Devoted to you/Everly brothers from 'That'll be the day' (1973)
- Love theme/Giorgio moroder from 'Midnight express' (1978)
- Theme/Vangelis from 'Chariots of fire' (1981)
- First of may/The beegees from 'Melody' (1971)
- Imagine/John lennon from 'The killing fields' (1984)
Brian De PalmaThe prolific career of Brian De Palma, who has been labelled a Hitchcock copyist, but deserves recognition. Still going after all these years.
- Greetings/The children of paradise from from 'Greetings' (1963)
- Opening titles music/Bernard herrmann from 'Sisters' (1972)
- The phantom’s theme/Paul williams from 'Phantom of the paradise' (1974)
- Soundtrack suite/Bernard herrmann from 'Obsession' (1976)
- Heatwave/Martha & the vandellas from 'Carrie' (1976)
- Soundtrack suite/John williams from 'The fury' (1978)
- Opening theme/Pino donaggio from 'Dressed to kill' (1980)
- Theme/Pino donaggio from 'Blow out' (1981)
- Rush, rush/Debbie harry & giorgio moroder from 'Scarface' (1983)
- Relax/Frankie goes to hollywood from 'Body double' (1984)
- Pink cadillac/Bruce springsteen from 'Wise guys' (1986)
- Mood indigo/Duke ellington from 'The untouchables' (1987)
- Time has come today/The chambers bros from 'Casualties of war' (1989)
- Opening music/Pino donaggio from 'Rising cain' (1992)
- I love music/The o’jays from 'Carlito’s way' (1993)
- Theme/Danny elfman from 'Mission impossible' (1996)
- Prelude to the afternoon of a faun/Claude debussy from 'Passion' (2016)
Can't find the show your looking for? Check out our streaming library archive here